Nothing is more important to us than the well-being of our guests and associates. With your health and safety top of mind, we have added additional processes to improve our already high standards at Newsroom Pub. Our team is ensuring that every reasonable step is being taken, through the introduction of our Newsroom Pub CleanCare Pledge, to address enhanced sanitization, social distancing, technology and processes for low-to-no contact interactions, and the use of personal protective equipment. Our focus is to give you peace of mind and ensure an exceptional experience at Newsroom Pub.
Newsroom Pub CleanCare Pledge is an all-encompassing health and safety initiative created by Marcus Hotels & Resorts that incorporates industry best practices and protocols for cleanliness, sanitization, and operations of our hotels and restaurants. As needs and requirements evolve, so will our Newsroom Pub CleanCare Pledge. The Newsroom Pub CleanCare Pledge is comprised of four main initiatives, including increasing sanitization, the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), the practice of social distancing, and low-to-no contact interactions between our staff and customers.
The CDC has declared Milwaukee County as a LOW RISK community and we will follow their guidance regarding face coverings. (Updated March 7, 2022.)
- Following the CDC guidance that Milwaukee County is a LOW risk community, Newsroom Pub staff is not required to wear masks while working, but can choose to do so at their discretion.
- Guests visiting Newsroom Pub are not required to wear masks and can choose to do so at their discretion.
- Bar & restaurant surfaces will undergo frequent cleaning, with extra focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces and restrooms with EPA approved products and methods.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the bar & restaurant for your use and convenience.
- Each table will be cleaned and sanitized prior to seating you and your group including all chairs, tabletops, and high-touch areas.
- You are encouraged to stay approximately six feet from staff and other guests. In our dining rooms, you will find tables already staggered for an increase of space. Servers at your table will maintain a distance of three feet.
- We offer digital menus accessible through smartphones.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Newsroom Pub has established the above-enhanced health and safety measures for all of our guests and associates. However, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Newsroom Pub, you voluntarily assume all risks related to such exposure. You must follow all posted instructions and directions from our staff while visiting the bar & restaurant to help minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19. We look forward to welcoming you.
Friday & Saturday: 11am-10pm
137 E. Wells St
Milwaukee, WI 53202